LEGO Technic: Hovercraft (42076)
Average connection time 25 secs
You can get anywhere with this cool LEGO® Technic Hovercraft set with an authentic black and white color scheme, a raised loading crane with driver's cab and a liftable loading platform, plus a sturdy forwarding truck with a detachable freight container. Move the hovercraft around the two rear fans and see how they move from left to right as you steer. Lower the tail lift, drive the truck on board and operate the crane to unload the freight container. If you feel like a new challenge, you can convert the set into a powerful jet boat!
- The set consists of a hovercraft with 2 large, rotating fans on the back, a liftable loading platform, real operating steering and a crane with driver's cabin, plus a detailed forwarding truck.
- The hovercraft has an authentic black and white color scheme and sticker details.
- The expedition truck has an orange-black color scheme, wide tires, a large lamp on the roof and a working steering wheel and working suspension.
- Put the hovercraft in place and lower the platform to deliver the expedition truck.
- Move the hovercraft to activate the fans on the back.
- Operate the crane to unload the container from the forwarding truck.
- This advanced LEGO® Technic building set is specially designed for a fascinating and enjoyable building process.
- The set contains more than 1020 parts.
- 2-in-1 set: can be converted into a jet boat.
- Building instructions for the jetboat are available via LEGO.nl/technic.
- Suitable for children aged 9-16 years.
- The hovercraft is approx. 20 cm high, 40 cm long and 16 cm wide.
- The jet boat is approx. 14 cm high, 44 cm long and 15 cm wide.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 11pm 7 days a week for delivery the next business day (Restrictions apply, no deliveries take place on Bank Holidays). Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK. See full worldwide delivery options here.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.